Please read the terms and conditions carefully before you purchase your tickets.
Refunds and Cancellations Policy
- All bookings must be made by Sunday April 14th, 2019.
- If you wish to cancel for any reason please let us know by June 26th at the latest for a full refund.
- If you cancel after 26th June or fail to turn up and claim your space no refund will be given.
- Look UK reserves the right to cancel the event at any time. In the event of this happening all tickets will be fully refunded.
Included in the price of the ticket:
- All scheduled activities
- Use of all facilities on site
- Parking (conveniently located for accessible camping)
- Catered lunchtime meals
- All entertainment
- Inspirational talks and workshops
- Support from look staff and volunteers
Not included in the price of the ticket:
- Breakfast and evening meals (cafe and shop selling basic supplies on site, everything reasonably priced and cash only)
- Holistic therapy / massage / aromatherapy sessions offered by visiting practitioners
- Merchandise and/or products available to buy on site
- Transport from the train station to and from the site. We will organise a shuttle bus system from Hereford / Abergavenny train station, and there will be a nominal charge for this service. (Charge and times tbc, depending on where most people are travelling from.)
- Any other transport expenses.
- Your ticket does not include the cost of accommodation. Please select glamping / camping when purchasing your ticket for an additional reasonable charge.
- Look UK does not provide childcare. Parents/carers are responsible for any children in their group.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied to the festival by an adult aged 18+.
Drugs and alcohol Policy:
- Smoking is forbidden inside any tents or marquees. Please smoke at a safe distance from all flammable materials and use the ashtrays provided.
- There will be a cash only paying bar on site selling alcoholic beverages to people 18+. Please drink responsibly.
- Illegal drugs will not be tolerated.
Damage or Losses:
- Any damage to bell tents, the festival site or festival facilities by participants, guests or volunteers will be the responsibility of the perpetrator and not Look UK.
- Look UK cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to guests’ property unless perpetrated by staff or Look volunteers.
- The site has a hardcore track running its full length, which is well maintained but bumpy with some pot holes, as most country lanes are. Look cannot be held responsible for any damage to vehicles caused by the track or adverse weather conditions.
- All volunteers must fill in an application. The success of that application is at the discretion of Look UK.
- All volunteers must read and agree to the volunteer agreement before accepting a place on the team.
- Sighted volunteers may be paired with a visually impaired volunteer, in order to help that VI volunteer to fulfil their role. We will of course take all requests into consideration, but the allocation of volunteering roles and pairings is at the discretion of Look UK.
- Volunteers need to attend a training for sighted guiding prior to the event. All expenses will be covered. (Date tbc)
- Look UK will give references for volunteers on request.
- All volunteers need to have a DBS. This can be processed by Look UK.
Health and safety:
- There will be first-aiders on site and guest safety and comfort is of paramount importance to Look UK. We want to meet the needs of all our guests and volunteers to the best of our ability. Please let us know in advance if you have any health / medical needs we should be aware of to ensure your safety to the best of our ability. Please also let us know when you book about all your access needs so that we can plan accordingly.
- In the event of an emergency, injury or fire guests and volunteers must obey instructions given by Look staff, stewards and allocated safety persons.
- Individual campfires are prohibited. Stewarded communal fire pits are provided.
- Glass bottles and cups are prohibited on site.
Noise and Appropriate behaviour:
- It is a rural site, but there are neighbours within earshot of loud noise. All amplified music will therefore be turned off by 11pm and general noise must be kept to a respectful level after this time.
- Please behave with respect and courtesy to others throughout the festival. Look UK reserves the right to eject people for behaviour we deem inappropriate.
- Unless leaving the site altogether, please stay within the areas shown on the maps we will provide. This encompasses two fields and a woodland and is ample for our needs. Please do not stray into the surrounding farms and private properties.